The COCOTIQUE December Box features the Holiday HyperHair edition, which is perfect for the season. The box included 10 lovely gifts that I'm super excited about:
- Alikay Naturals Creme Brulee Curling Delight - Aloe Vera, agave nectar and Argan oil topped with a pineapple scent to define curls - $17 / 8 oz.
- Alikay Naturals Essential 17 Hair Growth Oil - penetrating scalp with 17 hair oils to promote hair growth - $17 / 8 oz.
- Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner - locking in hair moisture without weighing it down - $22 / 16 oz.
- Badger Lip Balm in Tangerine Breeze - organic extra virgin olive oil to naturally smooth and protect lips - $3
- Luster You Be-Natural Defrizz Definie & Shine Serum - eliminates frizz and fly-aways from your curls - $10 / 2 oz.
- Luster You Be-Natural Tangle Me Knot Detangling Shampoo - moisturize, soften and detangle your hair - $9 / 8 oz.
- Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer in Blue Print - one stroke, high gloss and long-lasting nail polish - $4
- Milani Color Statement Quick Dry Top Coat - dries and sets polish in 60 seconds; DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free - $4
- OKAY 100% Pure Black Jamaican Castor Oil - naturally grows strong healthy hair with Vitamin E to penetrate follicles and provide shine - $12 / 4 oz.
- Jones & Rose Sexy Body Butter in Pink Petals - ultra moisturizing Cocoa and Shea butters to nourish skin - $15 / 4 oz.
Overall, the COCOTIQUE subscription box service really wowed me with this first box for December as most of the items are products I'd put on my hair and beauty wish list anyway. So if you're looking for a monthly box service for women of color, then sign up for COCOTIQUE! Choose your subscription (monthly, 3, 6, or 12 months), try your samples, purchase full size products if you wish, and share the love.