Musings of a Muse: April Link Love4/29/2015
- What do you think of public displays of affection? Or as Adeola calls them, "public displays of awesomeness"?
- Looking for a delicious spring meal? How about Madison's kale salad with mint, lemon and avocado? Uhm, uhm, good.
- Last week I shared my tropical travel packing guide, and Andrea shared her beach getaway essentials featuring these ASOS slides as awesome alternatives to flip flops.
- According to Eat.Style.Play as long as she feels great wearing it, then no amount of staring matters! Read more about her views on body changes.
- So I'm not a single girl and I've never used Tinder, but Kimberlee shares all her fun #datinggirl tips on how to get her to swipe right on the dating app -- including having a photo of a dog in your profile pic, or having the advantage of resembling a celebrity crush. Do you Tinder?
- This super easy and laid back spring side braid on Rach is everything. How fun would this be for an outdoor spring wedding?
- I know we all love our morning coffee, but if you're using a Keurig, then you're probably creating a lot of K-cup waste. The Good Stuff shares some uber cool ways to up-cycle your K-cups, from bath bombs to herb gardens.