Inspiring Style: Orange Is the New Black8/21/2013
Decorating has taken over my life this month...and I love it! The main color scheme in my living area used to be black and brown until I added some blue pillows to go with the blue accent wall. Now I decided to brighten up the space with a secondary color: orange. Just so you know, orange, blue and brown totally go together. So these are some pieces that I'm thinking about adding to my decor with orange as my main inspiration.
What do you think about this color combination? Have you decorated lately?~~~
P.s. Can you believe what this website said about the name "Cheryl"--it's pretty accurate!
- The name of Cheryl brings opportunities for success in business and financial accumulation.
- It fires you with ambition and promotional ideas, ideas that are original, progressive, and large-scale.
- With this name, success to you is a foregone conclusion, for you cannot conceive any reason for not reaching all your goals, as you have self-sufficiency, supreme confidence, boundless energy, and enthusiasm.
- As long as you have a sense of freedom from monotony and drudgery, and can see progress being made, you feel buoyant and optimistic.
- However, obstacles and frustration can give rise to feelings of impatience, intolerance, and depression.
- The ever-present desire to progress does not allow you proper relaxation or the proper expression of the softer feminine qualities of sympathy, encouragement, and affection.
- Others may see you as rather shrewd and calculating.
- Your intense, restless nature can bring on tension which affects the solar plexus and digestion, or the female organs.