Inspiring Style: The Well-Off Wishlist4/30/2014
| Mophie portable phone charger | Steamfast fabric steamer | Rebecca Minkoff amorous satchel | Dolce & Gabbana passport cover | Clarisonic Mia2 sonic cleansing system | Schutz Charley Louise bootie | Everything by Cameo | JT concert tickets |
This Well-Off Wishlist is a collection of a few items I really should buy that I just haven't gotten around to yet. The main reason is because I give myself a monthly budget so as not to go overboard with excessive clothes shopping. You do this too, right?
Instead of using my budget to buy one Cameo dress, I use the money to buy like 10 things at Target. Everyone does that, yes? With the month of May starting I will actually try to be smart with spending and tackle a couple things on this wishlist (I'm looking at you, Rebecca Minkoff satchel and Clarisonic Mia2).
Happy birthday to the hubs today, y'all!
What would you put on your well-off wishlist? And enter my $500 Giveaway!
Oh, and I was featured in Links a la Mode this past week!
Digital DarlingsLast year, "selfie" was word of the year. As bloggers we're all wrapped up in our online personas, it's non-stop being on social media and creating content, all the while being fabulous. Does this take a toll on bloggers and fashionistas alike? Maybe... This week we have a lot of both sides of the coin in terms of fashion, style, and living online.
Links à la Mode: April 24
- Adorned in Armor: Queen of Coachella
- Al Balsam Life: Style Tips Learned From Victoria Beckham
- Barely Practical: Save Our Shoes: Water Damage
- Cat Eye & Skinny Jeans: Fashion Folio Edgy Romance
- Curvy Elle: DIY Plus Size Denim Cutoffs
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Blogging Slump
- Henvia: Androgyny
- Juliet's Lace: How to Get Marilyn Inspired Style
- Lara Lizard: When Fashion Turns Into a Monster
- Oh to Be a Muse: What Your Nail Polish Says About You
- On Duty Style Guide: Why Social Media & Creativity Don't Mix
- Petite Career Girl: A Riot of Jewelry Organization
- Romeo Style: Fashion's Winter to Spring Swap
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Get a Parisian Fashion Wardrobe
- Searching for Style: Saint Laurent vs. Topshop
- Style By Alina: Bombshell Makeup Tutorial
- Style Context: Q&A Fashion Blogging
- Style Vanity: Selfie Mental Disorder?
- Trend Survivor: The Tricky Metallic Trend and How to Wear It
- We Are Ready Made: Swinging Saint Laurent