Musings of a Muse: Links I'm Loving Lately2/27/2015
- If you read my post from Monday, then you know that Spring Is Coming. So take a look at this spring fashion trends post by Upbeat Soles, especially the bare shoulders.
- Each of us has our own blogger family -- the blogs we visit often; the bloggers we've met in person -- and even the bloggers we haven't met, but think we know. More Pieces of Me showcases this in a post all about the correct pronunciation of her name.
- We female fashion bloggers share a lot of stylish looks on our blogs, but we all know that there's so much more to a good look than just clothing. It's also about that other C-word: confidence. So I loved how BonBon Rose Girls shared this post on how to inspire confidence in your daughter on MomTrends.
- We all make those #getfit resolutions in the new year, but sometimes it's just for show. But listen to how Eat.Style.Play and her journey to give up to get better can actually put those healthy goals into fruition.
- Typically, I don't care too much about NYFW and red carpet looks, but I did enjoy the colors from the J. Crew Fall 2015 looks that Rolala Loves shared.
- AKA Bailey's fun color-block mani brought me in, but it was her cute coffee cup ring that made me stay.
- I have to share this jeweled midi skirt that The Real Arnolds pulled off like a boss. Want and need.
- OMG, #TheDress has taken over the internet! Check out this post by The Good Stuff that shows you why you can see the dress as either #whiteandbrown or #blackandblue -- but we should all agree that it's an ugly dress and move on with our lives by Monday, k?