26 by 26 list, and then I wrote a post revisiting said list to show you all how much I wasn't able to complete. Now, I've taken it upon myself to take another look at this list since I'm turning 30 in a little over two weeks. That's right: four years -- same list.
- Working Out on a Regular Basis
- I tend to go hard during the warmer months and then fall off in the winter, but I just started to get back on track at the start of this month.
- '80s Night Dance-a-thon
- I'm currently on a mission to right this wrong and find both an '80s and '90s Night club here in the Bay Area
- Get Makeup Professionally Done
- I actually did get this done last year when I "acted" in the Microsoft Lumia Vine series last March, but I'd love to have my own MUA...like the Kardashians.
- Draw/Paint More
- Does coloring count? No? OK, then I have to get on this stat.
- Organize My Closet
- This is, by far, the biggest thing on my list right now. I need to head on over to The Container Store and have them do some magic with my closet. I'm in dire need of shelving. And some purging, too.
- Watch Less Reality TV
- This is so hard for me because reality TV makes me laugh so hard. I tend to stick to Bravo and Shark Tank, really, but my current obsession is Vanderpump Rules.
- Be More Outdoorsy
- Now that I'm back to working out, I plan on doing more hiking and biking for cardio. But camping is not in my vocabulary.
- Reach My Social Media Goals
- I've been pretty dialed in when it comes to promoting my Instagram recently, but I'm kind of getting tired of all that stuff. I will say that I am quite happy that my blog reached 1M page views a few months ago, and Oh to Be a Muse turned SEVEN last month, so kudos to me!