'Balls are to men what Purses are to women' 3/17/103/17/2010
what's in my bag? i know you all have probably seen these before--or have even done them yourselves--but i never have so now it's my turn.
first i thought, "why am i doing this? i don't have anything really cool or awesome in my purse."
but then i realized that i don't need to have anything super exciting or different. that is the point of this whole bag thing. i enjoy looking at the "what's in my bag" posts because it's neat (yes, neat) to see what other people lug around with them all day.
but i do hope you girls aren't schlepping around your 20 lb bags day in and day out because that's just no good for your posture. i would say, all you need are the essentials, but essentials are different for everyone. some people think tic tacs are essential (think Paulie Bleeker in Juno) while others obsess over random crap that they never use.
who knows...maybe the stuff in my bag is just as random and not too essential, but at least it weighs less than my Pomeranian so that's a plus. and sorry for the blurry pics.
- Louis Vuitton wallet: used for license, cards and bills...no change!
- pen and Post-it notes....i actually still write things down. it's crazy, i know
- book: "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories" by Tim Burton: my friend got this for me from the MOMA
- Ralph Lauren sunglasses case: i actually don't remember where i got this
- Michael Kors sunglasses: i know, my case doesn't match my glasses, but oh well
- 5 Gum: i chew whatever gum my fiance buys and it's usually this or trident
- Fish comb...isn't it cute!
- Nokia phone: but i will be getting my android smartphone shortly.
- Purell and Gilchrist & Soames hand lotion (i love lotion!)
- My many gift cards (Victoria's Secret, Wetseal, Barnes & Noble and Borders): got to love a good deal!
- Chapsticks in Lip Butter and Cherry flavors
- Express Black Cherry Ice lip gloss and Forever 21 lip gloss (i have so many glosses it's not even funny. the extras definitely aren't essential, but they weigh nothing so c'est la vie.)
- Scion key chain with pepperspray with my KitKat. i don't usually have chocolate in my purse (as gasp! i'm not a big chocolate fan), but i do love me some kitkats...and almond joys!
by the way, the title of this post is a quote from Carrie Bradshaw.
what's in your purse?
♥ ♥ ♥