This time of year, you muses are probably going to attend many holiday parties. So much goes into the personal preparation for these parties, from your hair to your makeup. Here is a small tutorial to show you how to get your holiday look in no time!
2. Line your lashes and blend your creases. Smudge the lower lashes.
3. Trace with a waterproof liner and finish it with dark black mascara.
1. Use non-sticky hairspray to keep your look in place.
2. Curl large sections of your hair and allow your fingers to flow through your hair from root to tip.
3. Bring a set of bobby pins so that you can easily go from a tossed, messy flowing look to a semi-controlled up-do.