October is known for mainly two things: Halloween and the true beginning of autumn. But as the leaves start to fall, we're also reminded that October is known for one other great thing: Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
So with these last couple of days before we move into November, I've partnered with Pure Ice nail polishes to create a breast cancer awareness inspired pink lady mani. I decided to go a little ombre with an accent for a quick and easy look that any Pink Lady from Grease would love. Just some bold colors and fun with studs.
And to put icing on the cake, one of you now has a chance to win all eight of these Pure Ice nail polishes! All 8! This giveaway is hosted on both my blog and my Instagram. It's open to U.S. residents and ends Nov. 7.
- Tickle Me Pink - on my pinky fingers; a very slight pink shade
- Girly Girl - on my pointer fingers; a bit of a sparkly gloss finish
- Pretty in Pink - on my middle fingers; one of my favorites; slight watermelon tone
- Satin Ribbon - more of a demure, modest super light shade of pink
- First Love - closer to a clear top coat than a deep pink
- Spitfire - glitter specs on my ring finger and pinky fingers
- Love - on my ring fingers; more of a bubblegum, classic pink hue
- Crazy Love - on my thumbs; a very solid color; my favorite