On the Muse: Target fedora | Express love stripe portofino shirt | Forever 21 sparkly joggers | Payless zipper mules | Accessory Concierge Fight Like a Girl cuff #bloggersforbca
Yet another monochrome look on the Muse. Over the weekend I decided to go shopping at the mall as part of the #StyledByLumia challenge. I knew there were a few pieces I wanted to add to my fall wardrobe, so I decided to use Lumia's Cortana and OneNote to put together a mini shopping list. I used Cortana and searched for images of the 5 items I was in need of:
- Stylish Joggers - as seen in this post (and found a second pair as well)
- Sweaters/Cardigans - picked up one
- Chic Mules - as seen in this post (can you believe I got these for $26 at Payless?)
- Monochrome - stayed in the black and white combo
- Casual Blouses - picked up three (one seen in this post)
I stored this list in Lumia's OneNote, which is a fun way to keep a shopping list because I was able to put the images of the pieces I wanted in OneNote as well. It actually made mall shopping sort of fun for me, because as you might remember, I prefer to shop online. But I felt quite accomplished to check things off my OneNote list when I found them at stores in the mall. And yes, I got a Cinnabon this time.