I valued what you, my fellow bloggers, had to say, and I'm happy to report that there are still bloggers out there who respect good content. So let's try to keep that going for as long as we can. Now -- on to the post!
I was sent these denim pants, this crochet top and this pendant choker from a company called NA-KD. What I really love about this company is that they're a great marketplace for a variety of brands like For Love and Lemons, Cheap Monday and the like. I would have a field day if I had a shopping spree to this site. I picked out the hanging pendant choker because I had never seen anything like it! Chokers are all the rage right now, but have you seen one with these hanging pendant details? The adjustable closure allows you to refine how it sits on your neck as well.
Normally, I would wear this crochet crossover back top without an undershirt, but that's just not something I'd do in the winter. The dusty dark pink shade is great for both the winter and spring, but keep in mind that it also comes in black for something a bit sexier. It would totally be worth it to get it in both colors, imo. I'll wear this top again when the weather gets warmer so I can take full advantage of the crossover back design and crochet detailing.
My last piece from NA-KD is this eyelet denim pant. This was the first piece I saw on the site that really caught my eye. Did you guys happen to see when I shared it on my InstaStory? How could you not be smitten with the step hem design and the eyelet detail on both sides? I totally love these pants! But I do have one issue with them -- they're not true to size.
Or, at least, they're not true to my size. One: I'm short, so I couldn't really get the benefit of the step hem when wearing these because they were a bit too long on my barely 5'3" frame. Two: they're not designed for girls with some curves. Yes, I could put these all the way on and button them up, but I didn't have any real movement in them because of how tight they were around my thighs and butt. I just need petite and curvy sizing, but in theory, these pants are pretty amazing.
Everything You Need to Take Away from This Post:
- Today only, shop anything from the entire NA-KD site and get 20% off your order with code CHERYL
- I think my hair looks super cute, but I think the style (and my face) made people mistake me for being in high school. Sometimes I want to slap a b* for talking to me like I'm 17 when I'm almost twice that age.
- I was really feeling my makeup in this look. If you're digging the lashes, then cop them at Target like I did. They're the Eylure Definition pair. Apparently, they're so good that they have to be behind lock and key at the store. People have no qualms about stealing $5 lashes, you guys.
- The bag is also from Target. I just walk into Tarjay and throw my money around like it's confetti. But I think my deep desire for spring is why I had to get this floral bag.
- Last, but certainly not least, the fishnets. I'm actually not the biggest fan of fishnet tights, but my god do I love fishnet ankle socks! Try these with lace trim or these with oversize nets.
- My Monday Lookbook Linkup is up below. Be sure to add your link. And I'm also hosting a $500 Nordstrom GIVEAWAY, too! Go enter.
On the Muse: | Hanging pendant choker c/o NA-KD | Crochet crossover back top c/o NA-KD | Eyelet denim pant c/o NA-KD | Target floral saddle bag | Amazon fishnet ankle socks | Zara bow mules | ombre faux fur vest |
Now…it’s time for a fabulous giveaway! I’ve teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win: a $500 Nordstrom Gift Card, just in time for some spring shopping!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open internationally and runs until 2/20. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway